Zing News - Tri thức trực tuyến

M

quotes about moving on 4u 017

love quotes in urdu with english translation, love quotes in roman urdu i love you quotes for him in urdu, urdu love messages, urdu love msg urdu sms, evergreensms, love quotes in urdu for facebook............ :)
2 say 'I love u' one must first be able 2 say the 'I.


Flatter me, and I may not believe u. Criticize me, and I may not like u. Ignore me, and I may not 4give u. Encourage me, and I will not 4get u. Love me and I may be 4ced 2 love u.


I'll love u, dear, I'll love u till China and Africa meet and the river jumps over the mountain and the salmon sing in the street.


I'll love u, dear, I'll love u till China and Africa meet and the river jumps over the mountain and the salmon sing in the street.


Love is always open arms. If u close ur arms about love u will find that u are left holding only urself.


Oh, the tiger will love u. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.


Immature love says: 'I love u because I need u.' Mature love says 'I need u because I love u.


I love u when u bow in ur mosque, kneel in ur temple, pray in ur church. 4 u and I are sons of one religion, and it is the spirit.


I say what I want 2 say and do what I want 2 do. There's no in between. People will either love u 4 it or hate u 4 it.


God proved His love on the Cross. When Christ hung, and bled, and died, it was God saying 2 the world, 'I love u.

incoming search items: love quotes in urdu with english translation, love quotes in roman urdui love you quotes for him in urdu, urdu love messages, urdu love msg urdu sms, evergreensms, love quotes in urdu for facebook............ :)

  • http://quotesaboutmovingon4u.blogspot.com/2014/07/quotes-about-moving-on-4u-017.html
Zing cám ơn bạn đã quan tâm và rất vui vì bài viết đã đem lại thông tin hữu ích cho bạn.