Zing News - Tri thức trực tuyến

M

quotes about moving on 4u 012

sweet love quotes for him, funny love quotes for him, love quotes for your boyfriend, cute love quotes for him, love quotes for him from the heart, short love quotes for him, love quotes for boyfriend, sad love quotes for him.

Just when I think that it is impossible to love you any more, you prove me wrong.


I never thought love could be so magnificent until I saw the sincere look in your eyes, telling me that this time… I would never shed another tear.


I have loved you all my life, it has just taken me this long to find you.


I love you not because of anything you have, but because of something that I feel when I’m near you.


I never knew what love was until I met you, then when distance pulled us apart, I found out what true love is.


You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.


My love for you has no depth, its boundaries are ever-expanding.


My love and my life with you will be a never-ending story.


If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.


My night has become a sunny dawn because of you.


Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me.


If only I could kiss and tell you how much I love you, we would be kissing for a lifetime.

short love quotes for him, love quotes for sweet, love quotes for him, funny love quotes for him, cute love quotes for him, love quotes for him from the heart, boyfriend, sad love quotes for him, love quotes for your boyfriend,

  • http://quotesaboutmovingon4u.blogspot.com/2014/07/quotes-about-moving-on-4u-012.html
Zing cám ơn bạn đã quan tâm và rất vui vì bài viết đã đem lại thông tin hữu ích cho bạn.