Zing News - Tri thức trực tuyến

M

quotes about moving on 4u 011

love quotes for her, moving on quotes for her, free love quotes for her, i love quotes for her, her on love quotes, funny quotes for her, quotes about moving for her, free love quotes without you for her, moving quotes for her.

Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a man's last romance.


Love is the desire to give, not to receive, something. Love is the art of producing something with the other's talents.


Come live with me and be my love, and we will all the pleasures prove, that valleys, groves, hills, and fields, woods, or steeps mountain yields.


I believe in the compelling power of love. I do not understand it. I believe it to be the most fragrant blossom of all this thorny existence. 


A woman in love can't be reasonable - or she probably wouldn't be in love.


If today I die, I will be at peace because I have knownmy soul mate and have understood the true meaning of love.


I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again, if I had the choice. No regrets.


It’s one thing to fall in love. It’s another to feel someone else fall in love with you, and to feel a responsibility toward that love.


I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little.


I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.

love quotes for her, moving on quotes for her, free love quotes for her, i love quotes for her, her on love quotes, funny quotes for her, quotes about moving for her, free love quotes without you for her, moving quotes for her.

  • http://quotesaboutmovingon4u.blogspot.com/2014/07/quotes-about-moving-on-4u-011.html
Zing cám ơn bạn đã quan tâm và rất vui vì bài viết đã đem lại thông tin hữu ích cho bạn.