Zing News - Tri thức trực tuyến

M

quotes about moving on 4u 009

If someone truly loves you, then they shouldn't make you feel like you have to constantly fight for their attention.

Just because you want me, doesn't mean you love me. Just because you feel you need me, doesn't mean you deserve me.

Sometimes the right person for you was there all along. You just didn't see it because the wrong person was blocking your sight.

Get out of my head and fall into my arms instead.

Don't put me on a pedestal, for I am sure to fall. Just love me as I am, flaws and all.

Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for.

I wish i had no fear. Then I could wear anything I want, jump onto a moving train, and climb a tree to its highest branch. But most of all, tell you that I love you.

People think we had a love-hate relationship. Well, I did not love him, nor did I hate him. We had mutual respect for each other, even as we both planned each other's murder.

She use to stress him, find ways to impress him...Now she think less of him and wishes the best for him.

I hate to see the one I love happy with somebody but I surely hate it more to see the one I love unhappy with me.
  • http://quotesaboutmovingon4u.blogspot.com/2014/07/quotes-about-moving-on-4u-009.html
Zing cám ơn bạn đã quan tâm và rất vui vì bài viết đã đem lại thông tin hữu ích cho bạn.