Zing News - Tri thức trực tuyến

M

quotes about moving on 4u 006

Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.

Absence diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and blows up the bonfire.

Absence is to love as wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small and kindles the great.

Can miles truly separate you from friends? If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?

Absence makes thy heart grow fonder.

If the only place where I could see you was in my dreams, I’d sleep forever.

The simple lack of her is more to me than others’ presence.

Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will.


If the days allow us to see each other, memories will, and if my eyes can’t see you, my heart will never forget you.


Love finds a way.

When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers, remember that in those spaces you can see my fingers locked with yours forever.


If need be, you can live in my heart…rent free…all utilities included.

I will hold you in my heart, till I can hold you in my arms.
  • http://quotesaboutmovingon4u.blogspot.com/2014/07/quotes-about-moving-on-4u-006.html
Zing cám ơn bạn đã quan tâm và rất vui vì bài viết đã đem lại thông tin hữu ích cho bạn.