Zing News - Tri thức trực tuyến

M

quotes about moving on 4u 003

Behind every sweet smile, there is a bitter sadness that no one can see and feel.

It seems like every time you come up something happens to bring you back.

I don’t want it if it’s that easy.

Never surrender, it’s all about the faith you got; don’t ever stop, just push it ‘till you hit the top and if you drop, at least you know you gave your all to be true to you, that way you can never fail.

I’m not saying I’m gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world.

I don’t see myself being special; I just see myself having more responsibilities than the next man. People look to me to do things for them to have answers.

The seed must grow regardless of the fact that it’s planted in stone.

During your life, never stop dreaming. No one can take away your dreams.

New clothes are a great way to deal after a breakup. A good mix CD also helps you get through it and… you know, 72 hours of ice cream.

I tell people this: It’s hard to write about walking in the park, but it’s easy to write about a breakup.
  • http://quotesaboutmovingon4u.blogspot.com/2014/07/quotes-about-moving-on-4u-003.html
Zing cám ơn bạn đã quan tâm và rất vui vì bài viết đã đem lại thông tin hữu ích cho bạn.